How to get 10,000 in Sacrifice Category?

Has anyone gotten 10k (max) points in sacrifice as killer recently? I’ve played a lot of killer that past couple of days and noticed that I never get 10k in Sacrifice. Does anyone know how to get max in that category consistently or is it bugged currently where you cannot get maximum points? I’ve gotten maximum points in the other categories plenty of times but never in Sacrifice. Even in games where i get 4 kills and 12 hooks it still won’t get me max in Sacrifice.

Comments

  • You need a lot late hooks and/or late sacrifices. I think those are awarded once egc starts.

  • Probably needs to have the point values updated.

  • You get bonus BP if you hook ‘em during the EGC.

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    You need a lot late hooks and/or late sacrifices. I think those are awarded once egc starts.

    @GentlemanFridge said:

    You get bonus BP if you hook ‘em during the EGC.

    that’s a shame. most of my killer games don’t make it to EGC so i don’t get the full bp bonus.

    @thrawn3054 said:

    Probably needs to have the point values updated.

    yea they probably do. it doesn’t make sense on how i get punished by getting less BP for winning my match before the survivors complete all the gens and make it to endgame to activate EGC.

  • I believe moris give more points.

  • You can only max out Sacrifice with late game hooks, or by doing a mori.

    When they increased the bloodpoint caps per category from 8000 to 10000 a few years ago, they never updated the scoring for this category so it became impossible to max out without one of those two actions.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    You can only max out Sacrifice with late game hooks, or by doing a mori.

    When they increased the bloodpoint caps per category from 8000 to 10000 a few years ago, they never updated the scoring for this category so it became impossible to max out without one of those two actions.

    thanks for the explanation. I’m going to make a bug report post about this issue because this seems like an oversight on the devs behalf that never got addressed.