"Hardened" Survivor Perk Not Giving Aura Reading

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The Lara Croft perk Hardened is supposed to give 5 seconds of aura reading upon instance when you would scream. I have had the perk activated in 4 matches now, one of them against a Nightmare with the new Phantom Fear perk. The perk is suppressing screaming just like Calm Spirit, but doesn't give the 5 seconds of aura reading as it should. One of the 4 matches was against a Doctor with no undetectable or oblivious effects, and once again I would not scream but never once got the aura reading.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Opened a chest and blessed a totem in each match, perk activated and I would stop screaming. Aura reading never occurred once however.

VIDEO: N/A

If anyone else is willing to help test if the perk works, it'd be greatly appreciated. I don't have anyone to test it with in custom games, and I couldn't capture video of it in live matches. But I am certain I'm not going insane because of the Doctor match, I screamed probably 20 times with the perk activated and never saw his aura once.

DeadByDaylight.log

Comments