I got a kitten........
His name is Wesker. It was between Wesker and Vecna. But Wesker rolled off the tongue and seemed more cat like :)
His name is Wesker. It was between Wesker and Vecna. But Wesker rolled off the tongue and seemed more cat like :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And no pictures?
alas I am not tech savvy to do so! lol but he is gorgeous and is and attacks my laundry and socks lol
take care of Weskers Whiskers!
Surely, you'll play with him for more than 7 minutes though?
This is Wesker, he's a bit shy though.
Ty Mr Mushwin for providing a pic :)
Also yes, I can confirm now his middle name is Albert :D