When will the Knotted Rope add-on from Houndmaster be changed?
The developers have gutted the add-on the same way they did The Skull Merchant, just for it to be reworked in a future patch, it has been several months and the add-on is still useless without a new effect, when will the promised new effect arrive?
Comments
Just for the context, a basic attack cooldown is 2.7 seconds, as of right now at 2%, the add-on saves you the incredible amount of ~0.054 seconds!
I thought this got reworked already gdamn. People were defending the heavy gutting saying "they will change it the moment they get off vaca" (this was around new years) we got anything now? Lol
My idea was to rework it to make the search radius bigger instead.
Same thing with the vecna addon the shaves off a whopping .1 second from the recovery after fly.
I don't understand their philosophy of making these blatantly, straight up unnoticeable to the human eye addons, that do basically nothing.
I thought it was funny that they were worried about it stacking with STBFL, then gave us another hit cooldown recovery perk.
I have never seen it used once haha, good job BHVR!
That 0.054s could be the difference between useless and trash.