Lobby issues?

Anyone else having issues ? I'll get booted, try to log back on to play with my friends. Click survivor and it just buffers, than tells me there is no party, or I can't start a party. Finally an invite will work, I'll load into a party with my friends. They can't see me, but I can see them. And we will all ready up, but I'll be stuck at the finding match screen, they'll load in to a game without me. This been going on, off and on all day . Is it just me, or everybody having issues ?

Comments

  • Yeah. Been having this issue since yesterday. Would be nice to know whats causing this?

  • I got kicked out of few matches yesterday and eventually couldn't get back in screen to even find a match. Started the game up today and pressed play, only to be met with a 15 minute ban. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Needless to say I just turned off the game.

  • @Hailz3yy24 said:

    Anyone else having issues ? I'll get booted, try to log back on to play with my friends. Click survivor and it just buffers, than tells me there is no party, or I can't start a party. Finally an invite will work, I'll load into a party with my friends. They can't see me, but I can see them. And we will all ready up, but I'll be stuck at the finding match screen, they'll load in to a game without me. This been going on, off and on all day . Is it just me, or everybody having issues ?

    The servers seem to be falling apart lately. All kinds of issues, including this.