Could play with your food be changed….
play with your food is beyond silly at this point. If I’m the obsession myers, yes myers farms me for 3 stacks then kills my whole team and moris me for fun at the end of it all and if I’m not the obsession I’m being chased by a ridiculously fast killer with insta down with little to no counter play leaving me mad at the obsession or mad at the game because as the obsession am I supposed to just hide the entire game with 3 crows chasing after me or lemme guess take hits vs a killer with insta down that won’t hit me no matter how many different ways I try take hits. Please change this awful perk to make it fun for everyone.
Comments
I don't think the problem is the perk, but rather the killer in this aspect. He can get the mori and still have all the stacks for the entire match.
Actually there is counter for that, and it will mess up the killer big time. The problem is the other survivors, they have to know how.
That has nothing to do with a perk, don't you dare touch it.