Quick Question + Small Ramble
Is it a bannable offence to say "ggez" at the end of a match, sometimes I feel like mining for a bit more salt after bein facecamped post 5 minute chase, so naturally best salt = ggez after you leave.
A differant quick thing I'd like to get off my mind, what is with Hags placing like 8 traps around 1 guy on hook? (in this case it was me, and no I didnt say ggez to this Hag cuz I was camped into oblivion) what is the point? Regardless I'm sure in their minds there's a reason, I just found it funny yet kinda annoying too.
Comments
Lol no it's not bannable. Childish and annoying, but not bannable.
As for the Hag question: they're just noobs and think more traps=better camping. You should fear more those who put just one strategic trap.
Just making sure, time to go mine all the salt in the world! XD
Can you show me a screenshot of the saltiest aftergame chat you've got? I need some incentive to play toxic again.
Here you go, but a bit of context real quick; I was shareplaying with a friend so I could try out legion, but the delay was trash so I had to be real scummy, and the chap in the image was playing claudy so I asked my mate to reply with something a little ehhh, well you'll see. Don't worry I'm not that guy irl, just while slt mining
note: covered right side as was my friends profile.
######### hell some people get so mad over dbd. I know you didn't mean to be racist and that was a joke. But bloody hell the salt is beautiful.