Anti Camp Bar should be visible

Anti Camp Bar should be visible to all teammates. I mean, the entire point of it is for survivors to loop the killer around the hook but you cant see how far u actually got to progress it. So it makes the entire idea pointless as it stands.

I would even argue, that the anti hook is actually more of a detriment to survivors, because they might try to play around it without triggering it but making it harder for teammates to get the unhook.

Comments

  • I'm honestly surprised it isn't yet. Everyone agrees that it should be visible like generator or totem progress bars when hooked. There's literally no reason for it not to be.

  • Well usually what happens is my bar has filled up 70~80%, and then some dingus comes in for the save, which results in an extremely bad trade and another free down.

  • This content has been removed.