I miss not having level 3 perks immediately on new characters

The new system where prestiging a character unlocks the leveled up perks for every other character takes away a lot of exploration with perks and gameplay imo.

I'm not a player that has every character prestiged a bunch, most characters I only have at prestige 1 because I like when I start a new survivor having to unlock the better perks and explore other perks that I wouldn't have typically used before I unlock my usuals that I use on every character. I find myself using the same 3 perks on every character so when I have to experiment with other perks before I unlock my mains it makes the game a little bit more fun and more exciting to find my mains in the bloodweb

Tagged: PerksSurvivors

Comments

  • Current system rather than new* I forgot it's been out for a few years now

  • I mean the system is definitely just straight up better, but if you want to explore new perks it's not like having the perks unlocked with the prestige system stops you. Just need to force yourself to try other stuff.

    Or do what I do. Dbd randomizer website, and just let it fly.