The Pig

The biggest bag of bull I've played was when every jigsaw box was a fake, literally every single one of them.
This isn't fair? I don't know if it happened to others but the killer literally had 0 perks on her.

Explanation?

Comments

  • Did you really try all 5 jigsaw boxes?

  • @PigNRun said:
    Did you really try all 5 jigsaw boxes?

    I did, I don't even know how that can even happen, but it did, so I'm just trying to find an reason for it

  • Dead by Buglight.

    Or

    Jigsaw's Sketch + Jigsaw's Annotated Plan

  • @ShyN3ko said:
    Dead by Buglight.

    Or

    Jigsaw's Sketch + Jigsaw's Annotated Plan

    It might be a bug, but they literally had no perks or anything, they're kit was clear as a whistle
    May this game be fixed one day

  • @ShyN3ko said:
    Dead by Buglight.

    Or

    Jigsaw's Sketch + Jigsaw's Annotated Plan

    It might be a bug, but they literally had no perks or anything, they're kit was clear as a whistle
    May this game be fixed one day

    Did you wait til the match was over in order to see what the killer had? 
  • @Iceman said:
    MayorPotato said:

    @ShyN3ko said:

    Dead by Buglight.

    Or
    

    Jigsaw's Sketch + Jigsaw's Annotated Plan

    It might be a bug, but they literally had no perks or anything, they're kit was clear as a whistle

    May this game be fixed one day

    Did you wait til the match was over in order to see what the killer had? 

    Yep

  • I think you actually just missed doing a box and this is player error. I play as and against her a lot, this has not once ever happened. Even if it WAS a new bug you are in the wrong forums. This should be in the bug section.

  • @Blueberry said:
    I think you actually just missed doing a box and this is player error. I play as and against her a lot, this has not once ever happened. Even if it WAS a new bug you are in the wrong forums. This should be in the bug section.

    Yeah, most likely a player error because of how there are 5 boxes and I did them all, I feel bad for my other teammates tbh
    Edit: I put it here because I thought it had something to do with the killer itself, not a bug