Second hook stage question

I have barely played at all since the update and go next prevention. I know the gist of it but I would like clarification. Since he can no longer just not hit the skill checks to die fast on hook stage. What is even the point of those skill checks? If I don’t hit them does that count towards the new DC penalty or am I good to just watch TikTok while i wait?


honestly just remove the second stage skill checks. They’re pointless now and don’t add any enjoyment to it. Just add premade text chats for the survivor like in that mobile game identity 5. Rather say “do gens” or “come save me” than have the option to hit space

Comments

  • The initial Idea was that those missed Skill Checks also count towards the penalty. But this was disabled and I dont think they reenabled it.