Gabriel Soma’s New Outfit (July 2nd)
Will his headpiece have a beard? In the concept art I saw he had a beard, however in the renders I saw he doesn’t have a beard. Is there a way to add the beard?
Will his headpiece have a beard? In the concept art I saw he had a beard, however in the renders I saw he doesn’t have a beard. Is there a way to add the beard?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I doubt they'll have added facial hair to his cosmetic by tomorrow, and I doubt they'll go back to change it once it's already released. It's unfortunate that this will be his second cosmetic in a row in which he's smooth-shaven, and while his face card is still LETHAL, it could be even more so with some scruff.
Take notes, Behaviour! Please let the silly space man have his scruff, I beg. 😘
It was going to be a instant purchase for me but after seeing the beard removed I'm not so sure.