I broke a new Survivor Rule that was just recently added
I didn't camp, I didn't tunnel. i only Slugged to provent a flashlight save . But Downing a survivor with a Item like a flashlight is Item Tumbling Apparently.
Good to know🤣🤣🤣🤣
I didn't camp, I didn't tunnel. i only Slugged to provent a flashlight save . But Downing a survivor with a Item like a flashlight is Item Tumbling Apparently.
Good to know🤣🤣🤣🤣
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Item Tumbling?
That was my Reaction tbh 🤣🤣🤣 I honestly was confused. Apparently Downing survivors with any item Is Item Tumbling
Wth is item tumbling?
🤣🤣🤣ur guess is as good as mine
All I know is that they where salty because I prevented a flashlight Save. They said I Item Tumbled them and I was bad at the game because I had to go after the person with a Item.
This was my reaction
???????
You should have said that he is bad because he wanted to go after a killer with a power that wants to hook, would surely have gotten some funny sentences from him xD
It's always the toxic ones that have the worst spelling lmao.
lol, got a feeling the terms for tunneling, slugging, gen rushing had the same origin point. Salt lol