How to make my Springtrap build better?
Hello! I’m maining Springtrap currently and I’m doing really good on him and having a lot of fun! But I want to optimize my build to make him more meta and stronger.
I’m currently running: Pop Goes, Dead Man Switch, Thrilling Tremors, and Mindbreaker (I love focusing on gen prevention) (and I heard that Mindbreaker is a must have so I can’t get rid of it- I don’t know if all my kills are because of it or not though, so I’m unsure on how effective it is)
I’m trying to get Eruption from the nemesis, but I don’t know what perk to replace it with! I’m figuring either Thrilling or Dead man but both are good! Should I even use eruption or is my build good on its own?
is there other perks I should use instead of all of these? I own default killers, Ghostface, Nemesis, Unknown, PH, and Pig.
thank you
Comments
I’d personally swap out Pop for ever I’m All Ears or Brutal Strength and I’d swap out Dead man for ever Deadlock or Eruption.
What I would go for if I was you would be Mindbreaker, I’m All Ears, Thrilling Tremors, and Deadlock.