Trycks leaving after this event is sad.
I wish there would be an optional thing where trycks would basically be an announcer during the trial with her voicelines. I will miss the sillyness of her :(
I wish there would be an optional thing where trycks would basically be an announcer during the trial with her voicelines. I will miss the sillyness of her :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like your idea!
it's a fun idea, I just don't care for floating sable with a mask and the high pitched voice, the designs a bit uninspired. Cool concept, awful execution, much like all of the twisted masquerade. That's just my opinion of the character tho
Would love more event hosts/lore characters though.
Frankly, good riddance. She's gotten extremely annoying and just feels like the developers mocking Survivors for not enjoying the game.
I hope we will see more of her.
I never liked her, and I'm glad to see her cut from the game.
Adios Tryks
I hope they have her show back up for the Winter or Halloween events. She's been one of the most enjoyable additions to the annual event.