Wesker's bound trapped a survivor

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I used Wesker's bound ability and thrusted someone into the environment/obstacles. The player was stuck and likely would have remained unless I used my grab again. However, I wasn't sure it would work. It's possible putting her into the dying state would have allowed a pick up option, but it also could have wedged her more.

PLATFORM: Xbox one for certain, possibly others

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: on the Grim Pantry, I used Wesker and bounded after a survivor in chase. I grabbed her and what would have caused her to crash into a wall and

lose a health state, she instead became wedged between a rock and tree beside a pallet. She was in a walking animation and couldn't get out. She was able to spin around and crouch, but movement was restricted. I used my grab again and managed to free her, this time taking a health state. The rest of the game carried on as normal.

VIDEO: https://www.xbox.com/play/media/KBTLaDCaUw

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • This happened to me as well except instead of just the survivor getting stuck, both of us were, just like Wesker's 2v8 bug. I play on steam, and had no choice but to dc.