I hope they will make him better and give him some buffs like more knifes you hit withous missing faster you will throw but it will be hard he is like top 5 most hated characters in the game I would say right after skull merchant and ghoul and you can see how comunity reacts to them.
I think the war between team110 and team115 made bhvr take a step back and think long and hard about where they want to go because both sides are passionate
I think the war between team110 and team115 made bhvr take a step back and think long and hard about where they want to go because both sides are passionate
Me too, but main event shouldn‘t require 30 knives again. It should be between 18-24 knives and it would be cool if the bouncing knives became basekit. Then he would be a real trickster.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope they will make him better and give him some buffs like more knifes you hit withous missing faster you will throw but it will be hard he is like top 5 most hated characters in the game I would say right after skull merchant and ghoul and you can see how comunity reacts to them.
I am #team110
I think the war between team110 and team115 made bhvr take a step back and think long and hard about where they want to go because both sides are passionate
Me too, but main event shouldn‘t require 30 knives again. It should be between 18-24 knives and it would be cool if the bouncing knives became basekit. Then he would be a real trickster.
I’m guessing Merchant took priority. She went back the drawing board like 3 times now, so idk how long that’s gonna take.