Rapid response perk rework please

I think rapid response is kinda useless tbh because what’s the point of entering a locker just to do a rush action out of the locker just to see the killers aura for 2 seconds and it causes exhaustion. I think the rework would be best fit if it was used as an exhaustion perk. Instead of seeing the killers aura for 2 seconds. You should exit out of the locker fast and get a full sprint out of the locker for 10 percent movement speed for 3 seconds and causes exhaustion. Now that’s a real perk

Comments

  • the whole point is to combine it with other exhaustion perks, the only reason it causes exhaustion is so that it can be used on its own

  • @Hexbadboy23 said:

    I think rapid response is kinda useless tbh because what’s the point of entering a locker just to do a rush action out of the locker just to see the killers aura for 2 seconds and it causes exhaustion. I think the rework would be best fit if it was used as an exhaustion perk. Instead of seeing the killers aura for 2 seconds. You should exit out of the locker fast and get a full sprint out of the locker for 10 percent movement speed for 3 seconds and causes exhaustion. Now that’s a real perk

    It's very underrated perk. Offers Lethal pursuer for survivor and potentialy wallhacks mid chase. 2s is bit too low for sure. 4s-6s might be reasonable, as well as tweak to phantom perk.