Tunneling DAY 1 of Masquerade
Thanks for starting the event without addressing tunneling first. Such a fun event that players don't get to play because the killer says no at 5gens right away.
Happy anniversary everyone!
Thanks for starting the event without addressing tunneling first. Such a fun event that players don't get to play because the killer says no at 5gens right away.
Happy anniversary everyone!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is how it goes with every event, I'm afraid.
What do you propose? Can you show us some of your gameplay to show us how to play killer “the correct way?”
Are you going to make one for camping too? If I remember correctly, we didn't have any tunneling fixes last year. Did you make a daily brief then?
I love that every hardcore killer things that people have friends to survive with…
thinks*