Please remove that new disgustingly loud level up sound
That new sound it makes when you level up in the bloodweb is disgustingly loud. Where do you always get these ideas from nobody asked for? Please remove it … thank you very much …
That new sound it makes when you level up in the bloodweb is disgustingly loud. Where do you always get these ideas from nobody asked for? Please remove it … thank you very much …
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly, I entirely agree. I have tinnitus, and that sound is irritatingly grating.
turn down that sound effect to half of what it is now pls.
Yes, it's very annoying.
Yeah they need to make it quieter and it would not be that bad.
Yes, please.
it's too loud, but i do like it. just lower it, don't remove it.
i like the animation too.
I agree 💯 just turn it down so it’s not rupturing ear drums 🤣
Yeah I really don't like it
Hell, another sound noone asked for. And we still have the worst audio settings any game ever had.