Add more than 2 Event items per p100 level 50 blood web

I am only getting 2 event items per a p100 blood web. This is very scant in comparison to characters that are not level 100 where they get lots more than my p100s. Could this be upped to perhaps 4-6 event items per blood webs?

image.png

Comments

  • It's horrible. Super disappointing to those who play this game a lot.

    It's the Grinch that stole the Anniversary Event!

  • Seems to be the same for low level characters as well. Getting a lot less cakes compared to earlier years.

  • @Omputin said:

    Seems to be the same for low level characters as well. Getting a lot less cakes compared to earlier years.

    Then hopefully the devs see our feedback and pump up the numbers. im noticing the same thing too. im hardly getting anything

  • Try using the bulk spending feature instead. Some people have said they're seeing drastically more cakes when using it vs manually spending.

  • @LordGlint said:

    Try using the bulk spending feature instead. Some people have said they're seeing drastically more cakes when using it vs manually spending.

    Ive had the exact opposite experience lol…. I tend to get even less or NONE that way but ill try again.

  • That spawn of event items is so bad. I got 80 cakes for wasting 5 milion…
    It's so much worse than it used to be, I really hope it's just a bug. I would guess because of new rarities.

  • @LordGlint said:

    Try using the bulk spending feature instead. Some people have said they're seeing drastically more cakes when using it vs manually spending.

    I have tried and it's about the same for me…