Anniversary Soon; Any Expectations?
Anniversary is literally right around the corner.
What are some expectations for the event?
Anything you hope to get added or removed from last year's event?
Anniversary is literally right around the corner.
What are some expectations for the event?
Anything you hope to get added or removed from last year's event?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the biggest complaint that instant hooking couldn't be countered. Now it can be so that will be nice, especially for the more risky types of survivors like me.
Also I just want a lot of BP LOL
It already got leaked. There's a post on reddit and it hasn't been taken down yet. Devs even posted in the thread. It seems pretty bad from a survivor standpoint. Killers are getting remote hook, remote pallet break, and reduced stun. I am not going anywhere near the event queue except to do challenges.
I think BHVR are strictly against leaks when it would kill hype for a Chapter or directly affect profits/monetization, which for a company makes sense. I know that the Forums has rules against posting leaks but the event is literally tomorrow anyways.
I know Wraith has been confirmed to be getting a skin for the event, BHVR has teased it through promotional images, that's about as far as my knowledge for the event goes.
I hope some players actually wear the Masquerade masks during the event this time around since I heard this is the last one.