Make Mori's M rated
Moris are so tame. Can we get them amped up? Somewhere between MK fatalities and where they are now.
They would be a lot less lame
Moris are so tame. Can we get them amped up? Somewhere between MK fatalities and where they are now.
They would be a lot less lame
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I could be wrong, but I've heard that they're tame so that they're friendly across all regions. But I agree that most are really boring and uninteresting.
I'm just glad they are slowly getting more and more brutal, especially with the dracula true form one. Something is just wrong about demo eating somebody's head and then it still being there.