Ok who should I main?

Please pick the more attractive option that you prefer.
Feng with her new cosmetics
Or Kate with her snow gear cosmetics.

I am stuck in which one to main because they're both so cool looking. Which one would be nicer to main?

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Kate...
    That booty
  • @EntityDispleased said:
    Feng. She's just so adorable.

    She really looks nice in her cosmetics.

  • I would main Kate because I like her snow gear but Feng's new outfit is pretty good

  • @Tsulan said:
    Kate...
    That booty

    Mmm yeah but Feng looks attractive too.

  • @Dead_by_David said:
    I would main Kate because I like her snow gear but Feng's new outfit is pretty good

    Ok. So that's 2 for Kate and 1 for Feng right now....

  • Poweas said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Kate...
    That booty

    Mmm yeah but Feng looks attractive too.

    Everyone has different tastes. 
    Some like flatlands others like rocky mountains. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Poweas said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Kate...

    That booty

    Mmm yeah but Feng looks attractive too.

    Everyone has different tastes. 
    Some like flatlands others like rocky mountains. 

    True. I agree for once.

  • @Tsulan said:
    Poweas said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Kate...

    That booty

    Mmm yeah but Feng looks attractive too.

    Everyone has different tastes. 
    Some like flatlands others like rocky mountains. 

    Nea is a flatlands but I still think she is beautiful xD

    Edited because I responded in the wrong language xD

  • @Tsulan said:
    Poweas said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Kate...

    That booty

    Mmm yeah but Feng looks attractive too.

    Everyone has different tastes. 
    Some like flatlands others like rocky mountains. 

    Nea is a flatlands but I still think she is beautiful xD

    Edited because I responded in the wrong language xD

    Different tastes. 
    I wonder if they'll ever introduce different character models. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Dead_by_David said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Poweas said:

    @Tsulan said:
    
    Kate...
    
    That booty
    
    
    
    Mmm yeah but Feng looks attractive too.
    
    
    
    Everyone has different tastes. 
    

    Some like flatlands others like rocky mountains. 

    Nea is a flatlands but I still think she is beautiful xD

    Edited because I responded in the wrong language xD

    Different tastes. 
    I wonder if they'll ever introduce different character models. 

    Maybe, I have always wanted a big survivor (I do not know a nice word for fat) because it would be more variety and less the same.

  • @Tsulan said:
    Dead_by_David said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Poweas said:

    @Tsulan said:
    
    Kate...
    
    That booty
    
    
    
    Mmm yeah but Feng looks attractive too.
    
    
    
    Everyone has different tastes. 
    

    Some like flatlands others like rocky mountains. 

    Nea is a flatlands but I still think she is beautiful xD

    Edited because I responded in the wrong language xD

    Different tastes. 
    I wonder if they'll ever introduce different character models. 

    Maybe, I have always wanted a big survivor (I do not know a nice word for fat) because it would be more variety and less the same.

    Same. More body type variety. 
  • @KillerRaccoon said:
    I play Feng because I can sing Nikki Minaj’s “Chun Li” while I juke the Killers.

    It works especially well with her new event outfit.

    I main Nea and I always play my metal gear playlist on spotify when playing xD

  • Feng for style, kate for.... ya know :smile:

  • I love both but I would go with Feng.

    I just want to see the new female survivor. The last two were males so I really am curious with that they will come up with. We'll see in less than a month I believe.

  • @Poweas said:
    Please pick the more attractive option that you prefer.
    Feng with her new cosmetics
    Or Kate with her snow gear cosmetics.

    I am stuck in which one to main because they're both so cool looking. Which one would be nicer to main?

    Kate

    Feng

    Play whatever Bae you want they will still end up in the same place...

  • Feng. She is the best. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Poweas said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Kate...
    That booty

    Mmm yeah but Feng looks attractive too.

    Everyone has different tastes. 
    Some like flatlands others like rocky mountains. 
    Yeah but Kate is just hot, Feng looks like she has a strong personality with that defying look. I like that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Vietfox said:
    @Tsulan said:
    Poweas said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Kate...
    That booty

    Mmm yeah but Feng looks attractive too.

    Everyone has different tastes. 
    Some like flatlands others like rocky mountains. 
    Yeah but Kate is just hot, Feng looks like she has a strong personality with that defying look. I like that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I'm more for the rocky mountain personality.
  • Kate. She has a beanie. A BEANIE. And she is hot as well.

    Most Kate mains are bad though. Hopefully you will be the exception. :P
  • @KillerRaccoon said:
    I play Feng because I can sing Nikki Minaj’s “Chun Li” while I juke the Killers.

    It works especially well with her new event outfit.

    I main Nea and I always play my metal gear playlist on spotify when playing xD

    Ahhh i just imagined you turn and see the killer, examination point pops ovee your head
    XD
  • Kate, until Bunny Feng releases

  • Feng with her Christmas sweater and dark pants. Stand near a generator that another survivor is working on at the start of the match and just stare at them. Watch as they panic and run away thinking it's Michael Myers.

  • Peanits said:

    Feng with her Christmas sweater and dark pants. Stand near a generator that another survivor is working on at the start of the match and just stare at them. Watch as they panic and run away thinking it's Michael Myers.

    Jesus your evil
  • @Dokta_Carter said:
    Peanits said:

    Feng with her Christmas sweater and dark pants. Stand near a generator that another survivor is working on at the start of the match and just stare at them. Watch as they panic and run away thinking it's Michael Myers.

    Jesus your evil

    Thanks, I know.

  • I'de say both. Both would ignore me IRL.

  • Peanits said:

    Feng with her Christmas sweater and dark pants. Stand near a generator that another survivor is working on at the start of the match and just stare at them. Watch as they panic and run away thinking it's Michael Myers.

    Congrats!!! You just made the devs money cause I'm gonna go buy the sweater and do that now!!!
  • Kates boobs and butt are too thick to deny so she wins by default. That is until the bunny Feng outfit is finally released...then Feng is too cute to resist.

  • Feng is the cutest and most innocent character and I want to see her in more games, I feel like I'm the only person who plays Feng, too many Claudettes. Although, Kate's snow gear does look nice, if you look at Feng's little streetwear outfits, she looks real cute.