buff red envelope
Okay, this appears once in one level in a bloodweb, if you are a level 50, it takes a while to level up, could we see an increase in red envelope spawns in the bloodweb this event?
Okay, this appears once in one level in a bloodweb, if you are a level 50, it takes a while to level up, could we see an increase in red envelope spawns in the bloodweb this event?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you have any other non P3-50 characters?
yes but they are all males and I deny playing males due to the inability of stealth
I find females faster as the killer but ok. (Other than the blendettes)
However, I can see your point.
I mean survivor as stealth, but killer is the same
The blood point gain for using the event offerings are so low this time around it's not worth the investment of any blood points for the chance to get a handful.
Sadly on lower Levels there is no Envelope guaranteed. Leveled up Adam during the event, because I thought it would be better to spend less BPs per Envelope because he is not P3-50... Nope, some Bloodwebs without Envelope, so every 2nd Bloodwebe 1 Envelope for me.
well then, this event gives killers and survivors very little bp for playing it even with the envelope
Yeah I really don't think this is a BloodPoint event, it's a Coin event and you're doing what you can to get the coins. Which is fine, if there's neat cosmetics to gain what you want are Coins, as you get BP from normal play anyway. I mean, I don't as Killer, since they have to leave to get their Coin progress, but at least I'm helping someone?