Have SkillChecks been made easier to hit?
Ttile.
I swear since the patch landed, the skillchecks have been moving much slower, it feels alot easier all of a sudden to hit greats.
Has anyone else felt/noticed this?
Ttile.
I swear since the patch landed, the skillchecks have been moving much slower, it feels alot easier all of a sudden to hit greats.
Has anyone else felt/noticed this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't noticed any changes. Maybe you're just better at hitting greats. Comes pretty natural after awhile.
Some actions are tied to frame rate for some reason (I dont know why) so maybe changing your FPS has affected Skill Checks?
Feels the same to me.
You'd think it was the opposite in my games. Survivors are missing skill checks all over the place.