Pallet Stun Broken?

I've noticed recently I'm getting stunned by a pallet that I'm nowhere near.

Last night I got stunned by a pallet I was at least four steps away from.

Same with another I was practically in a different post code (okay exaggerating but you get the point).

Broken Cheating or just bad hit markers?

Comments

  • Pallet and head on stuns ridiculously generous for survivors so if you within the general vicinity you will be stunned and head on has a lingering effect

  • Yes, it is a thing that you can look at the entirety of a pallet in front of you, see all of it fall down and still be stunned by it.

  • @bazarama said:

    I've noticed recently I'm getting stunned by a pallet that I'm nowhere near.

    Last night I got stunned by a pallet I was at least four steps away from.

    Same with another I was practically in a different post code (okay exaggerating but you get the point).

    Broken Cheating or just bad hit markers?

    I agree, its definitely broken rn

  • Phatom stuns are basically a feature at this point.