Dracula is the oldest character out of all of these, and i don't mean him being immortal but the franchise has been around since 1987 spanning over 25 games, atleast 20 of which he is the final boss in each of them. (Which ive played and finnished all of them) so it was quite exciting to finally play as the og castlevania Dracula for the first time (outside of a wii fighting game), and to see a "semi revival" of the franchise since its been dead for several years.
The Unknown has the most terrifying appearance, and the build up was the best for any original chapter BHVR have done.
Granted, the power seemed at odds with the promotion (looked like it was to be some leaping power with mimicry), so it was closer to Spirit in terms of whom I'd choose for this poll.
Ultimately though, it's freaky, weird and still has scare value in the teleportation ability. An original concept.
Legion was the killer that got me into this game and I joined right after they came out. I still play them frequently to this day because their gameply is enjoyable to me, as simple as it is.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dracula is the oldest character out of all of these, and i don't mean him being immortal but the franchise has been around since 1987 spanning over 25 games, atleast 20 of which he is the final boss in each of them. (Which ive played and finnished all of them) so it was quite exciting to finally play as the og castlevania Dracula for the first time (outside of a wii fighting game), and to see a "semi revival" of the franchise since its been dead for several years.
I like huntress the most:
she's fairly strong, she's fun to play and you can learn a lot of cool flicks - also you can learn fun things like orbitals xD
ghoul since i can't just shift w and i have to chain loops against him
The Unknown has the most terrifying appearance, and the build up was the best for any original chapter BHVR have done.
Granted, the power seemed at odds with the promotion (looked like it was to be some leaping power with mimicry), so it was closer to Spirit in terms of whom I'd choose for this poll.
Ultimately though, it's freaky, weird and still has scare value in the teleportation ability. An original concept.
Unknown is both a solid killer and very fun to play. Also, his design is top notch.
Puppy.
It's my main, i like to snipe people lol
From that list then there's legion, and then spirit
Legion was the killer that got me into this game and I joined right after they came out. I still play them frequently to this day because their gameply is enjoyable to me, as simple as it is.
Unknown was a welcome addition as they added a bit of creepy horror into the game
Springtraps movement, surveillance and ranged attack give so many options. Soooo much fun
Because everytime I turn onto the wolf I get to say WOLF
Hatchet go brrr
door to door axe delivery
rabbit axe throwas for lifeeeee