No rescues from the hook?
Survivors are leaving others to die in the hook even if the killer is on the other side of the map. This event is making people forget about their altruistic abilities it seems...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, had that happen when I was running solo survivor. I switched to killer. Goofing around, letting peeps get lanterns. If they leave a survivor on the hook (I hook 1 each for chilli) then I find them and kill em.
Well it's too risky to lose 25 points (when exit gates are openned)
And if they're not open... genrush my dudes
Pretty good event so far....
Kind of like there isn't much incentive with scoring for the event to want to be killer too often, there isn't much incentive to want to be a team player as a survivor also. Perhaps they should have added unhooks too and changed killer scoring events to encourage both.
Be the survivor you want to play with.
I see many here who say that everyone playing selfish anyways and then do the same thing. I am an altruistic player, have always been. I will be left behind. Sometimes. Do I stop because of that? Nope.
Play stealthy as you can at first and work on gens carefully. It's how I'm managing, but I save people on the hook because I want people to do gens as well. So they are either more of a distraction or help with gens. I don't go in thinking I'm going to get the 25 extra points. What I care about most is getting the 5 gens done and if I get a lantern then that is gravy!
I know, its awesome. I have 4 WGLF stacks almsot every game
Nobody said that. This was a general advice to everybody. No offense.
If I’m on the hook, thank you for saving me, if you can’t/don’t want to, it’s fine.
Safeguarding the vessel they are carrying and preventing killers from gaining more points.