The best thing about DBD is its highly diverse community
I for one love queuing for 3 minutes at a time to get matched with people from South Africa, New Zealand, China, Peru, Atlantis and Shambala and then seeing that lovely red ping bar ^_^
Do we need a region setting for this game? On many games I try to stay below 100 ping but on DBD I find myself settling for around 150. Nothing is more frustrating than running away from a killer only to be teleported back through walls and suddenly you're on the floor dead.
Do we need a region setting for this game? On many games I try to stay below 100 ping but on DBD I find myself settling for around 150. Nothing is more frustrating than running away from a killer only to be teleported back through walls and suddenly you're on the floor dead.
Comments
Why implement a proper matchmaking if the players can lobbydodge and compensate this way
Isn't that a really bad idea though?
Nothing changed now. In the past, people couldn't find lobbies and wait for 10 minutes. Now we can find lobbies in 3 minutes just so that we can dodge them because of the ping. Wait for 7 minutes to get a lobby with a good ping.
10 min=3+7 min
It seems the only people that dont lobby dodge are those with red ping. Whats up with that?
Please send your dodgers my way(survivor wise) i need to stop having red ping survivors please T.T
Sometimes the killer is just afk in lobby, personally I stopped giving a damn about pings. It usually hurts the survivor more than me, unless im playing huntress or nurse (I almost never do that anymore), so whatever
If you are dodged, then its more likely due to certain reputation of one of your mates, a streamer/toxic name or too many items
It would be near impossible for some people to match up if it was region based
just wait till summer, bud
I didn't have this issue in other online games.
How do you know that you are playing with people from other country's? I thought that all games put you in certain servers with the same region?
Don't ask me why.
Go figure what happens when the dedicated servers start.
I've played against Cote before and he's Canandian (I'm EU), but his connection was fine strangely despite the difference.
Oh, this probably explains some of the poor connections I have seen then. I do not check profiles normally but it is time consuming on PS4. I will look next time I see a poor signal.
The player base is strong, but some regions have very few people. Then there’s rank.
We already have dedicated servers coming so this post is kind of pointless.