Don't hide offerings amongst survivors like hatch and shrouds.
It should only be hidden to the killer. Why do I say this? Anything a SWF will tell each other shouldn't be hidden to solo q survivors. Oh hey I brought hatch at shack btw and I solo so someone brings it I'm unaware. If that is too much of a sticking point then remove hatch offerings all together and make it RNG.
Comments
Hatch offering shouldn't be secret ever. It just gives an unfair advantage to whoever offered it. A Survivor offers Hatch? Now they can rat for it with a Key the entire match, and if they die and someone else is left 'last man standing', they'll have no idea there was an offering made to go for. Killer made the offering? Last Survivor left is screwed, because the Killer is the only one that knows for sure where it will be and can be standing on top of it to close it before it even spawns in.
Hatch offering should not be hidden from anyone its basically pointless. Shrouds should be as they always been.
I don't even think map offerings should be secret. No offerings should imo. Not for Killer or Survivor.