New infinite Headon Stun

Survivors have found a way to infinite head on stun a killer with the Head on and Vigil

https://x.com/Hey_Blakee/status/1935974943402996186?t=mLgbfHJaAt8C6AGKfRnSpg&s=19

Comments

  • The killer is their friend and doing this with them. In a real life situation, i imagine you'd ignore the survivors in the lockers and down the two injured ones standing behind waiting for their exhaustion to return.

  • In a public match this would be literally impossible, unless they killer is actively throwing the match. All he has to do is turn around and slug one or two ppl. Then they are done playing around. I'm pretty sure one slug is enough, but I would have to do the maths on that and I only just got out of bed ;)

    Don't get me wrong tho. Vigil needs a nerf for sure. Either by a lower percentage, or not making it stack. I use a vigil sprint burst myself and I rarely still get chased. Why would they… I would get back my sprint burst around a god loops like shack easily. Massive waste of time if not borderline OP to use builds like this.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    The killer is their friend and doing this with them. In a real life situation, i imagine you'd ignore the survivors in the lockers and down the two injured ones standing behind waiting for their exhaustion to return.

    Except if you went after the injured they would just go on the opposite side lockers and repeat the process

  • @Munky said:

    In a public match this would be literally impossible, unless they killer is actively throwing the match. All he has to do is turn around and slug one or two ppl. Then they are done playing around. I'm pretty sure one slug is enough, but I would have to do the maths on that and I only just got out of bed ;)

    Don't get me wrong tho. Vigil needs a nerf for sure. Either by a lower percentage, or not making it stack. I use a vigil sprint burst myself and I rarely still get chased. Why would they… I would get back my sprint burst around a god loops like shack easily. Massive waste of time if not borderline OP to use builds like this.

    @Nazzzak said:

    The killer is their friend and doing this with them. In a real life situation, i imagine you'd ignore the survivors in the lockers and down the two injured ones standing behind waiting for their exhaustion to return.

    Except this killer is some random streamer and not their friend. Can can't just "turn around and hit them" because he's locked in stun animation and as soon as he turns the other 2 survivors will go to the opposite lockers. He can't do anything unless the survivors screw it up.

    Here is this match from killer PoV from the point when they went to the basement:

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2490618776?t=3h50m32s

  • Great, let's nerf underused perks just because someone found an "exploit" that will never happen in a real game

  • @Rudjohns said:

    Great, let's nerf underused perks just because someone found an "exploit" that will never happen in a real game

    Vigil is not underused, I use it myself with sprintburst, exactly because it is that OP… And I have been seeing it on many other ppl in my solo lobbies too… so… "underused", I dont think so :)

    This is just the first time I see it used in combo with headon. I'm not surprised tho, survivors are generally very toxic kids. These types of SWF are usually also very toxic and bully against their random solo teammates. I was victim to that a few times in just a few days.

    EDIT: I just checked Nightlight. it is the 18th (out of 150+ perks) most used perk, but its top 5 highest escape rate… This means it probably has a higher skill ceiling, therefor you don't see it on every single survivor. But it is absolutely OP in its current format.

  • @Munky said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3947829#Comment_3947829

    I don't think you understand. I just did the math as well, and if I am not mistaken, even with 4 ppl stacking Vigil, the minimum cooldown would still be 10 secs. So the 2 ppl behind him are on cooldown, thats why they rotate behind em. The killer can choose not to pick up and instead down one or both of these people. once the slugging starts, it is very hard for this silly squad to recover. The killer is very silly or very new to the game.

    Before he abandoned the game tho, it was indeed a stalement, those survivors are ######### toxic kids. I would have absolutely waitied over an hour, just to see the server crash. I am that petty. Personally tho I would have just turned around and slugged the ones on cooldown.

    Either way, this is again BHVR having no clue about their own game. It creates very toxic situations like these. New players will absolutely have no clue. And when I am drunk, I probably wouldn't either.

    Edit: Now that I think of it, these ppl were probably prepare to react to a killer turning around… so, yeh… I guess this is an actual toxic stalemate. I hope for the survivors sake this was just a showcase and not an actual bully tactic… I can't imagine what someone like this would be like irl…

    No, it seems like you don't understand. He can't down anyone, guys behind him keep safe distance, if he turns around they get into the lockers. There is only one person on cooldown, but it doesn't matter because he can't grab anyone before the cooldown finishes. He is stunned for 3s and picking up from a locker takes 5s that means that he has to move across the basement in 2s which is not possible. Also in case something goes wrong they have flashbangs and WGLF. The killer can't do anything other than wait for 10 minutes to abandon .

  • @Teroo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3947967#Comment_3947967

    No, it seems like you don't understand. He can't down anyone, guys behind him keep safe distance, if he turns around they get into the lockers. There is only one person on cooldown, but it doesn't matter because he can't grab anyone before the cooldown finishes. He is stunned for 3s and picking up from a locker takes 5s that means that he has to move across the basement in 2s which is not possible. Also in case something goes wrong they have flashbangs and WGLF. The killer can't do anything other than wait for 10 minutes to abandon .

    he could have axed one of them on a quick 180 tho, I don't think he tried that. But yes, thats why I edited my comments. It did look like they were prepared, as they were being complete ahats at the end, making killer abandon the game.