To everyone burning all the rest of their screech cobblers to get ready for the masquerade next week
I love you all
I love you all
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wish I had them in my games :(
I’ve been playing a lot of survivor in the new map queue and most of time the incentive is 2.5x so everyone is either burning streamers or cakes.
I have 800+ saved on Demo for this exact reason.
Unfortunately I got almost none on Survivor (Nea) because I ended up burning myself out on DBD when the Anniversary was half way through. My original goal was to get 1000 of each on my favorite Killer or Survivor by it ended up not going to plan.