Does Shroud of Separation not work?
I used the offering and all survivors got spawned together in Killer Shack? I don't know if it's bugged or what?
I used the offering and all survivors got spawned together in Killer Shack? I don't know if it's bugged or what?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killers has a offering to cancel your shroud of separation.
The killer or survivor offering? Those offerings got reworked with the new survivor spawning rule so double check those offerings. I can't remember what they're called since names got changed.
New base rule all survivors now spawn together at the start of a trail. A survivor can use a offering to be separated from the group at spawn and the killer has an offering that can deny the survivors from separating keeping them together.
The Killer didn't bring the counter shroud offering though…
Shroud of Binding got changed to Shroud of Separation and the effect as well. It was changed from spawning the survivors together to spawning them separated. The killer shroud was changed to cancel the shroud of separation but the killer did not bring a shroud…