Chucky: Infinite Dash/Speed Bug

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

There is an issue that allows Chucky to have a broken Slice N' Dice power in that it allows him to infinitely use power to gain a massive increase in speed. The normal Slice N' Dice attack does not activate and does not slow you down, instead, you can only use a basic attack and it does not slow your movement.

PLATFORM: Steam/PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Unknown exactly how. But I believe it was due to being stunned using a Blast Mine at one point - I think I was in Hidey-Ho mode when this happened.

I was on Ormand Lake Mine using only The Good Guy's 3 perks trying to get his Adept achievement.

I was only able to record the last 5 minutes of gameplay below.

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/S1aMBNpXKAI

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • It is in fact due to blast mine. Just played a game where I got blastmined in Hidey-Ho and I got the glitch. Basically infinite speed in base form when you use slice and dice.