Studio mode

Hi Behaviour team,

I’d like to suggest a feature that could bring great value to Dead by Daylight: a Replay / Studio Mode, similar to what exists in games like Call of Duty or League of Legends.


🔍 Purpose:

players to re-watch their matches with full control, including:


  • Switching points of view (each Survivor and the Killer)
  • Rewinding, fast-forwarding, pausing
  • Breaking down key moments in the match




🎯 Benefits for the Community:

Self-improvement: Analyze decision-making, looping paths, rotations, etc.

  1. Anti-cheat and fair play: Help detect suspicious behavior or cheating when something feels off.
  2. Content creation: Make high-quality clips, tutorials, or cinematic edits.
  3. Coaching & competition: Useful tool for teaching and team improvement in tournaments.
  4. Transparency: Builds trust between players and the moderation team.


🛠️Technical considerations:


I understand this may be a complex feature, but perhaps it could be:


  • Limited to public matches, stored for a few days
  • Saved locally or temporarily in the cloud
  • Made optional, with a toggle to enable/disable replays



This would be a huge step forward in helping the DBD community grow, learn, and share great moments. Thank you for considering this idea 🙏

Comments

  • if we had replays as easy as Rivals, I wouldn't need to rely on the twitch community to see my own content. It would help my self improvement so much

  • I wish.

    It would also help with cheater reporting, as a player could go back after a match and record from the replay.

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    if we had replays as easy as Rivals, I wouldn't need to rely on the twitch community to see my own content. It would help my self improvement so much

    Oh a fellow rivals player 😈

    “Feel the wrath of the GODDESS!” My main :p

    Deal with it. 🤣

    I would love this feature truly!