3-hit Legion is cancer
Alright, this is kind of a salty rant, and there were probably a couple of topics about this, but its simply true. The fact that Frank's Mixtape is a very rare addon doesnt do anything. It could be an ultra rare and it would still be imbalanced as hell. You have literally zero counterplay against it, it's unfun. I've been playing this game since BETA, back when level 5 was max level, and Trapper was the only killer; and now, due to Legion, i have reached the point where i just insta-leave if i get a Legion match.
Jesus christ please do something about that addon at the very least.At rank 1, there's an abundance of Legions, who either bring Black Ward / Mori + Frank's tape, or just straight-out stay out of chase and hound you down. I realize that the latter tactic almost guarantees at least 2 survivors escaping, but the reason that we got a killer, who can decide to be an arse, and you literally cannot do anything about it is infuriating.
I have never leaved matches, not even against 3 blink nurses, or anything. But now i had my fill.
Comments
Remember, the devs said Legion was gonna be a FUN killer , not a balanced one , they screwed up bigtime right from the moment they decided on that.
They sure got the fun part down. And by down I mean not at all. For anyone lol
Looping is cancer too, (and let's not forget it's an exploit), but survivors do it all the time.
(EDIT: Double post)
exactly!~
3-hit Legion and moon-walker Legion.
The most unfun experience in DbD by a mile.
I have so much fun that I often press ESC and move my mouse to Leave Game by mistake due to that overwhelming joy I experience while facing such Legion.
Even just a default Legion creates a similar feeling for me.
You mean Edgy Anime Protagonist Legion?
I'm having fun playing them....
So you want survivors to run in a straight line and drop pallets the moment they reach them? Hm...
It's not an exploit, #########
"Looping" is the only real defence a survivor has against a killer that moves faster then them, accelerates over time (Bloodlust), and has whatever anti-looping ability they have (i.e. hatchets, speed bursts, traps, blinks, vaults, ether, and quick pallet breaks via chainsaws).
What about hiding. Or pallets. or jungle gyms