Axe on your back preventing saves

Please fix, killer was camping my teammate and then shot his axe on my back while I tried to trade and jeeezz I couldn't unhook her so I got downed and instead of unhooking her it was axe removing animation, this is so obnoxious

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • yet another bug that was reported during the ptb that they didn't fix of course

  • the axe needs a hit cooldown like a normal m1 , huntress has a hatchet cooldown when she throws so I don’t get why they didn’t give him one , it’s like pyramid head all over again where no matter what you did you were getting two tapped alot

  • @melissayeti said:

    yet another bug that was reported during the ptb that they didn't fix of course

    Let’s be real.. if you knowingly buy a DLC after reporting unresolved bugs in the PTB, you're not just a customer anymore, you're part of the QA workaround plan. At some point, you have to realize: if we reward unfinished work with cash, we’re confirming that quality is optional. And BHVR is simply responding to that market signal.

  • @Senaxu said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3945541#Comment_3945541

    Let’s be real.. if you knowingly buy a DLC after reporting unresolved bugs in the PTB, you're not just a customer anymore, you're part of the QA workaround plan. At some point, you have to realize: if we reward unfinished work with cash, we’re confirming that quality is optional. And BHVR is simply responding to that market signal.

    hence why i didn't purchase it.