As a Killer who doesn't tunnel/camp/use slowdown perks, I only have 56% Kill Rate

1000007680.jpg 1000007681.jpg

I'm just proud of being a fair Killer player, nothing else :)

Anyone here plays like this as well?

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot I don't use add-ons either LOL.

Comments

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3949044#Comment_3949044

    To be fair, 3-gen situations only became problematic once they were allowed to reach an extreme level with the gen kick meta, and survivors have the agency to avoid those.

    There is no agency against being tunneled, if the killer decides to eliminate you ASAP there is little you can do about it.

    I don't understand how someone can be happy with this game, when they honestly believe one side of the game is constantly doing unfair problematic behavior, and the other side of the game is constantly the victim of the unfair behavior.

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3949046#Comment_3949046

    I don't understand how someone can be happy with this game, when they honestly believe one side of the game is constantly doing unfair problematic behavior, and the other side of the game is constantly the victim of the unfair behavior.

    But I never said killers tunnel every game.

    I'm saying that, in the current state of the game, killers have more strategies that are frowned upon then survivors do. Hence the upcoming changes of phase 2.

  • @DevLinky said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3948896#Comment_3948896

    Incentivize hooks over kills and base the MMR system on hook numbers.
    A "hook penalty" for hooking the same person twice in a row with no one else hooked yet could work. Add a repair progress speed bonus for other survivors for example.

    I also strongly believe that gen time should be dependent on killers. Nurse = faster gens, Trapper = longer gens. This would probably help too, to a certain extent.

    This.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3949062#Comment_3949062

    But I never said killers tunnel every game.

    I'm saying that, in the current state of the game, killers have more strategies that are frowned upon then survivors do. Hence the upcoming changes of phase 2.

    And survivors had strategies that were frowned upon, hence the phase 1 changes we just had. Survivor ragequitting and extreme hiding are major issues that needed to be dealt with.

  • @Scarlett1111 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3948915#Comment_3948915

    Caring about winning in a party game is absolutely insane. Do you also care when you lose at Mario Party? Games are meant to be fun.

    What Mario Party are you playing? People burned/blistered their hand spinning the stick in MP1+2, nintendo had to offer hand-protecting gloves.

    People play MP to win.

    Anyways if dbd was as casual as survivors claimed, then they wouldnt be so salty for losing...

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3948990#Comment_3948990

    What Mario Party are you playing? People burned/blistered their hand spinning the stick in MP1+2, nintendo had to offer hand-protecting gloves.

    People play MP to win.

    Anyways if dbd was as casual as survivors claimed, then they wouldnt be so salty for losing...

    No one is "salty for losing" they are upset their game was ruined over someone being an ass. No killer needs to slug or tunnel every single game, yet at least 50% of games include one or the other, BHVRs own stat, 25% of games include slugging for a 4k, and 25% of games include one person being tunneled out early in the game. If you were to play a game with a friend only for them to be forced to stop playing 3 minutes in because of any reason you would be upset. Survivors have every right to be upset with the absolute egomaniacs this game produces because of how much of a power fantasy killer is. 90% of survivors do not play with 3 other friends, they play with 1 or 2. Much further from these "SWF bully squads" killers love to tout around saying they face every game, which is statistically improbable. Especially when balance changes keep being made against specifically the SWF squads that keeps hurting the majority, which is solo queue/duo queue players, Babysitter nerf from 9.0.0? Direct nerf to people trying to avoid tunneling. Meanwhile new killer after new killer has tools to make the game miserable for survivors if survivors don't play the game absolutely perfectly.

1 2 3 ›