Reshade for dbd
Hello,
Can i use Reshade (SweetFX) in Dead by Daylight?
Or will i get banned?
Thank you!
Hello,
Can i use Reshade (SweetFX) in Dead by Daylight?
Or will i get banned?
Thank you!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All players need too see the same thing. That's why there are no graphics settings in the game. If a killer is playing with something that effects their vision in any way shape or form, it could end up giving the killer an unfair advantage. I don't know about the ban though, maybe a temporary one. But I wouldn't advise using it.
An alternative is Nvidia freestyle. Its in the geforce experience. Its officially supported by Behaviour. Makes the game look really nice.
Yes its whitelisted, you can check the EAC webside if you dont trust us random folks
Its whitelisted though
Oh and btw, this argument goes both sides:
All players need too hear the same thing. That's why there are no voice comms in the game. If survivors are playing with something that effects their communication in any way shape or form, it could end up giving the survivors an unfair advantage. I don't know about the ban though, maybe a temporary one. But I wouldn't advise using voice comms.
Oh, well I had no idea. I'm not a pc main so I don't actively look for this stuff.
I mainly play killer so I guess I got into the habit of using killers as examples from time to time.
Lets be honest that's the only reason to use these kind of programs, for the Claudettes.
That's why I use it, and you know what? I think it's better for other survivors. It's unfair when someone wants to play Ace in his bright gold robe, or Feng in her new red dress, and they die for it while the P3 Claudette nearby just crouches in a corner and avoids being seen. Its unfair when claudettes unhook and then hide, so when you come over you only see the unhooked victim while claudette leaves them to take the hook again.
If it comes down to a hatchcamp and theres a stealthy claudette and say a kate or a david I'll purposefully go after the Claudette so the other can get the hatch because I'm so fed up with these tryhards always getting the hatch.
Reshade and Freestyle don't give the killer an advantage imo they just level the playing field for every survivor who introduces variety into the game by not playing Claudette.
All players don't have the same hardware, wetware and environment though.
It wasn't so bad before the engine update but now a number of people find some areas of the game too dark.
If it's fine for you then good for you though man. For the rest there are other options, but not just that Freestyle makes the game look so much nicer too.There are some pictures somewhere and the filters make the lighting look beautiful.
Can any of the options help with corn blindness in any way?
Sadly not no.
I really struggle with it. I think everyone agrees it seems worse after the engine update. The devs need to nerf it. It's not really something you can just "git gud" with either.