Houndmaster's upcoming masquerade mask is.....

20250617_092844.jpg

Yeah they didn’t even try, no recolor for her or nothing

Comments

  • Why would they change the color just for her?

    I bet it'd look good on some other outfits besides.

  • It gives me similar vibes to the one twins outfit

    Snímka obrazovky 2025-06-17 183606.png
  • Yeah this is my main gripe with a lot of the masquerade headpieces. Orela and Sable suffer from it as well, if the headpiece features any sort of unnatural hair colour it should either be made neutral or recoloured to be in line with the masks themselves, same goes for clothing.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Why would they change the color just for her?

    I bet it'd look good on some other outfits besides.

    I believe OP's issue with it is the fact that the blue and gold mask does not go well with her brown and red jacket. There are too many colours present, had the red been recoloured to blue, it would look much better.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3943745#Comment_3943745

    I believe OP's issue with it is the fact that the blue and gold mask does not go well with her brown and red jacket. There are too many colours present, had the red been recoloured to blue, it would look much better.

    I get it but this is a problem with all the masquerade stuff. Very few characters look good with the mask + their default outfit.