Is facecamping caused by conditioning due to waiting in lobbies?

I just realized that killers have to watch lobbies for a long time, and the survivors don't really move in the lobbies, thus they are conditioned to keep the survivors in one place for minutes at a time and wait.

Comments

  • Last I heard, survivors are the ones having long queue times.

  • @Orion said:
    Last I heard, survivors are the ones having long queue times.

    oh yeah cause of the event a.k.a. getting a meng skin, I just mean in general. When you're conditioned to watching a survivor being motionless on a screen for a generally long time, you develop a psychological need to keep watching that.

  • Uhm yeah I doubt this is the reason :wink:

  • akbays35 said:

    @Orion said:
    Last I heard, survivors are the ones having long queue times.

    oh yeah cause of the event a.k.a. getting a meng skin, I just mean in general. When you're conditioned to watching a survivor being motionless on a screen for a generally long time, you develop a psychological need to keep watching that.

    Is that a joke? If so, you must work on it
  • @RoKrueger said:
    akbays35 said:

    @Orion said:

    Last I heard, survivors are the ones having long queue times.

    oh yeah cause of the event a.k.a. getting a meng skin, I just mean in general. When you're conditioned to watching a survivor being motionless on a screen for a generally long time, you develop a psychological need to keep watching that.

    Is that a joke? If so, you must work on it

    I genuinely believe so, when people are used to seeing something they continually want to see that over and over again.