Devs I absolutely hate the survivor switch controls ps4
They need changed badly. Everytime I set the controller down or accidentally bump the L2/R2 button the character changes. So frustratingly annoying. Either get rid of them because I think they're stupid or switch them to different buttons so I don't have to deal with them.
Comments
I think everyone agrees with switching the button. Accidentally switching happened to me as well.
It happened to me only once, it's not that big of a deal, just be a little more careful
You did that just because of this issue? Wow, it's too bad it can't be shut off in the menu, imagine getting everyone the same perks/items just in case you swap by accident! I prestige a character and then they stay at 1 for a while until everyone (I care about) catches up. Right now I have one Survivor at 40, one at 10, and the rest at 1. *or P1, I have a few Prestiged.
I did it once by accident, pretty sure everyone was pissed at me lmao.
The L2/R2 buttons don't have to be pressed in all the way to activate. If your finger twitches slightly, it counts as pulling the trigger. Setting the controller down gently often applies enough pressure to count as pressing the button. The L2/R2 buttons are way too sensitive. I have to treat the controller more carefully than a wine glass to not accidentally switch characters and, given the long lobby wait times, that's unreasonable.