My Feedback List for BHVR. Thank you for listening đź‘‚

These are just things I would personally like to either see continued in your appreciated efforts or considered. :)


1) Continued Map balances. I.E (One example) the infamous Badham experience. We all know it needs adjustments. It has too much going for it.

2) Continued improvements on killers addons, whether we are tweaking or reworking them.

3) Continued improvements and balances for Killers. Whether that is tweaks, adjustments or a complete rework.


4) Continued improvements on perks. Balances, adjustments or complete rework of the perk/perks.


5) Continued focus on solo Q improvements, quality of life, and adjustments. Such as revealing important ingame perks to other survivors and teammates.

6) Continued improvements on the QOL of the game and new features that support this.

7) A fix for the frustrating “Dedicated Server Issue” that plagues everyone. A fix for stuttering going on ingame.

8) An option to convert offerings into BP if you don’t use them, cause why not? In general offerings clean up, better functions, reworks, choices and options to sway the entity.

9) More options for items for survivors. Better functions for existing items, keys, maps.

10) Updates to old content. I.E give Plague and Pig their own TR. Same as bubba and Freddy if possible. Give bubba or The Onyrõ their owns maps.

11) The new Bulk BP spending button, create an option to filter your rarities.

This is all I can think of at the moment :)

Just food for thought. đź’­

Comments