Moonrise event - intention or just very bad design?
Do you think it was an intention to suffer in matches where nobody make gens, everybody hides and play selfish?
Or it is just super bad and untested design?
When there was the "bug" you get the points whenever at least one survivor escape, it was actually ok, promoting teamplay.
But now when its fixed, its just garbage.
Comments
That is cause there is an advantage to drag out the match if you got a vessel on you. And since getting that 25 extra points is more then you can make in a match... It is worth way more then the escape points you get.. so WIN WIN in letting the others die on hook at the end.. I'm getting out with my vessel.
Some player just want to farm the 500 points you get every 30 seconds. They care more about blood points instead of event points.
The optimal way is genrushing
I see most people grabbing a vessel then trying to rattle through the gens to try escape, obviously sometimes you meet a good killer and game changes but im definitely seeing a lot of survivors doing gens like normal.
I've been taking my time.. If I find a vessel at the beginning of the match... I'm just gonna putter around and do the gens... but not rushing it myself. I like those points you get while holding the vessel. You can pretty much earn your escape points by walking around the map taking your time. That is me though.. I imagine some just are rushing the gens to get their vessel out.