"Haddie Figurine" Charm pitch black
I was playing against a Nemesis, I noticed one of his charms was pitch black- either an issue of missing texture or it not interacting with lighting properly. The map was Hawkins Lab. The figurine appears just fine in menus and the killer select screen. I ran a few custom matches to see if the Charm was bugged on all maps, and it appears to be that way! When equipped on survivor, it also appears pitch black. It fixed itself at some point during my match, but I don't know what caused it.
Platform: PC, Steam
Log:
DeadByDaylight.log





Comments
Loaded up another custom as killer and it is fixed as well, so I don't exactly know what happened here.
Adding more to this!! Restarting my game does nothing, the figure ends up with broken lighting again! (I think when it's exposed to extreme levels of light, it fixes itself?) I don't know if the flashlights would do it.. The in-game lighting I believe was super cranked up on Ormond, when the killer picked me up and the charm faced towards the skybox, I think that's what fixed it! <3