will lights out come back?
title
title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
since they've indicated they wanna bring game modes like 2v8 over to custom matches I'll assume lights out will return in some form or another at least.
I sure hope so, I loved Lights Out.
hopefully after the camping changes, cause last time It was pure pain.
You know what… what about 2v8 Lights out.
I hope so, personally.
It's not a popular game mode, but I loved it on both sides. Plus, we have gamma options coming, so people can adjust their monitors better (or just make it bright) and make things easier on whomever needs it.