The Witcher Bundle
Inside the bundle in the store it shows a Witcher banner, is this only obtainable through purchasing the entire bundle or can you get it someway else? I’ve purchased the Geralt skin and received a Geralt badge and don’t want to have to spend almost 5K auric cells just to get a banner.
Tagged:
Community Manager
Comments
I would like to know this as well.
Alongside the Geralt cosmetic I also bought the Leshen outfit for Artist as she's my main, and that gave me another badge. But not the banner seen in the bundle.
I was hoping that purchasing two cosmetics would give you the banner. I hope it isn’t locked behind the bundle as it’s far too much money to be spending just for a banner. I only want to play as Geralt so the other cosmetics are useless to me! lol
As far as I'm aware you have to purchase the entire pack in order to receive the Geralt and Roach banner.
Yes, you need to buy the whole bundle to get the banner, that's a very stupid decision by BHVR honestly.
Hello folks. Yes, the Warming Break banner is exclusive to The Witcher Bundle.
Hello, any info about how to get the silver wolf charm?
I believe that's not a charm but a badge, and it's part of the Chaos Shuffle quest rewards.
Around £30 worth of auric cells for the whole collection 😟
Ah, there is a charm indeed. My bad!
I'm curious to know how to unlock it as well. Purchasing the Geralt cosmetic only gives the badge.
Maybe we'll get a code later? Or it could be another reward from the Chaos Shuffle event?