Cheaters

Everyone always wonders why I'm always bringing Bond, but for Solo-Queue it's super helpful. Especially with the amount of subtle and not-so-subtle cheaters, it's an early indication of foul play and helped me in this situation. I have a support ticket open with this player and reported them in game so don't worry about that, just wanted to share the video I took of it as it's entertaining to see how far this player goes. She blinds The Pig through WALLS, through FLOORS, it's honestly absurd. She even began t-bagging at different points, like sure thing Kate! You surely are the world's greatest player :) Sighs, this is why the Orela DC'd and I had Pig hook me. Cheaters ruin the fun for everybody, not just killers.

https://youtu.be/4SJKogp3Tdw
Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • Had a similar thing going on with a cheating Vittorio.

    No sure if he did it himself or had a buddy, but when I picked him up, he simply got flashlight saved even through walls.

    And he also could trigger Head On infinitely on any locker without anyone being there.

  • I noticed a lot of cheaters lately flying, instantly healing and speeding. What's going on?

  • I had a cheater doing that to me afew weeks ago. Still waiting for my report ticket to show something happened. I not only got impossible blinds, but they'd also essentially turn off hooks so I couldn't hook ppl anyway. Eventually they also turned off my ability to drop a survivor bot who also wouldn't wiggle off...