I'm taking a break from DBD until the next 2v8
I miss 2v8 already, it's the best mode for solo Q survivors and I wish it was made permanent, but anyway, I'll see you guys in August, when the next 2v8 starts.
I miss 2v8 already, it's the best mode for solo Q survivors and I wish it was made permanent, but anyway, I'll see you guys in August, when the next 2v8 starts.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not an airport. You don't need to announce you are leaving…
I miss it too, but I believe the Devs did want to make this a permanent mode eventually. My hope is that's true. We just aren't quite there yet, we don't even have every Killer in it yet! It's a nice change of pace from how crazy sweaty normal DBD can be, a good place to practice new Killers in a more forgiving environment, and an easier way to grind BP than the main mode is.
ok - thanks for letting us know
I'm even more excited for the next 2v8 because they should have the killer queue thing, where you can play survivor while you wait for your killer match. Let's go!
See you then